Christina lived in the home built by her husband in 1949, a home which became the meeting place for the wave of Irish immigrants in the 1950’s.
This led to the founding of the Irish Canadian Club of Hamilton.
A long time parishioner of St. Joseph’s Church, Christina was a spiritual and contemplative woman. She was also noted as a forward thinking person, ahead of her time in both her thoughts and her actions.
Christina will always be remembered for her deep commitment to her family and to her community.